• Kayaking into the mangrove forest of Thung Yee Pheng
• Sightseeing and feeding monkeys
• Kayaking and explore the cave at Koh Talabeng
• Explore the cave at Koh Phee
Start this kayaking adventure with a convenient pickup service from your hotel on the entire Lanta Island. Meet your guide at Thung Yee Pheng Pier on Lanta’s northeast coast which is blanketed by the bright-green leaves and haunting roots of mangroves that line a maze of tranquil streams, rivers and inlets.
Start paddling on a sit-on-top kayak into the officially protected Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. You don’t have to look far to spot fiddler crabs twisting in the muddy sediment held together by the dark tube-like roots. Cranes, sea eagles and many other types of birds soar over the trees or fish in the shallows. Continue to Koh Talabeng, truly the highlight of this trip. It is an old and large rock island off the east coast of Koh Lanta Noi. Two huge rocks stand more than 100 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure make up Talabeng Island. Ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter.
Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves which feature fresh clear water, stalagmites and stalactites that twinkle and shine.
Cave Exploring at Koh Phee, one of the interesting adventure trip where you Can climbing up to get nice panoramic picture from the limestone island.
• Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• Check in with the staff & take photos around the pier
• Depart from Tung Yee Peng Pier
• Touch of the real green mangrove nature by kayaking
• Visit friendly Monkey point around mangrove forest
• Head to koh phee Island and touch the nice environment between the island
• Cave exploring at koh phee to see stalagmite or stalactite from this limestone island
• Enjoy thai picnic lunch on the beach at koh talabeng and Kayaking explore Talabeng sea cave, swimming, relaxing
• Head back to Tung Yee Peng Pier
• Transfer to the hotel
* The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
• Hotel round trip transfer
• Drinking water and fruits
• Kayak equipment
• Life jacket
• Local English-speaking guide
• Basic accident insurance
Copyrights © 2020 Green Group Travel All Rights Reserved
Deesign By Deesitedesign